Finding Balance: Reclaim Your Time and
Live a More Fulfilling Life
Kitty J. Boitnott, PhD, NBCT, RScP
Life Strategies, Career Development, & Stress Management Coach
Do you ever feel like you have too many things to accomplish in a single day?
Are you driven by demands at work all day only to come home to find more demands being made on your time and energy?
Do you feel worn out all the time, waking up just as tired in the morning as you were when you went to bed?
Is your life feeling less joyful and more like drudgery?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, I have something special to offer you.
I am launching my first FREE Webinar in just a few weeks.
Mark your calendars for June 24th and plan to tune in from 7:00-8:30 pm to learn more about finding balance in your life once and for all!
Here is what you will learn:
- What is Balance? Consider perspectives that will help you think about your own life and how you might create more balance in your day-to-day activities.
What is Work-Life Balance? Learn to create a dynamic relationship between achievement, fulfillment, and the factors that influence your choices and decisions in both your work life and your personal life.
- What Does Work-Life Balance Mean to YOU? This program will demonstrate for you that your life is yours alone, and you don’t have to compare it to anyone else; nor should you be comparing yourself with others in order to create the life YOU want to be living. Work-life balance means different things to different people. Explore what YOUR definition of work-life balance is.
- How Do You Rate Your Work-Life Balance? The activities included in this webinar will help you assess where you are right now on the work-life balance spectrum. You will learn that work-life balance is an ever-changing relationship that is constant need of attention if the balance is to be achieved and maintained.
- What are the Consequences of Work-Life Imbalance…and What are the Benefits of Improving Work-Life Balance? There is no easy fix and creating work-life balance is a challenge for most of us, but this webinar will show you what the real world consequences of not getting your work-life in balance will be for you.
- What Can You Do to Improve Your Work-Life Balance? In this webinar, you will learn the specific things you can start doing right away that will help to improve your own work-life balance.
Stay tuned for more information on how to sign up for this special event. I am excited about the prospect of bringing this important information to you, and I hope you will plan right now to do this for yourself.